Want to become a Vendor ?
- All vendors are required to fill out and sign a vendor agreement form to participate that day. (No Form No Spot!)
- This is a Zero Waste Event which means you CAN NOT hand out plastic vendor bags. Event goers will be given a free reusable shopping bag for you to give them items in. Please follow this rule- it will be obvious if you don't.
- Please have your booth set up 30 minutes before the opening of the event (8:30 am) and do no break down until 4 pm. We are expecting that there will still be people walking around at 4 pm.
- All vendors are required to have an educational component to their booth. In other words you can sell items but you must be giving customers education related to your products/services and Earth Day. We can help with suggestions should you need to be sent in the right direction!
- Please make checks payable to : Living Hope Church and write Kernersville Earth Day Vendor in the memo line. Send the filled out vendor form and check to Chantal Mullen (Seed2Seed) 9219 Sahabi Rd. Kernersville, NC 27284